Thank you sir Steve for joining the fellow poets & writers in answering a long string of almost 100 question. We twitter followers of @BadgerTheReader would like to know more about the writer behind the amazing Angelicus stories on www.opusangelicus.com
A very talented and incredibly romantic soul!
Thanks honey! Well, let’s do this!
(And I’ll try to be brief – honest!)
Almost 100 with BadgertheReader
1. Would you have sex with the last person you text messaged (not including me)?
Oh definitely NOT! It was to my boss and he’s not my type!
2. Have you taken someone’s virginity?
Sadly, no. What a great gift to be given.
3. What are you excited for?
Ooh going on holidays, new toys…I’m a big kid, I love toys!
4. What happened this morning?
Actually, I made a charming and delightful new friend!
5. What colour are your pants?
D’you mean underpants? Today is bright red! (if you want, yes)
6. When was the last time you had coffee?
First thing this morning, gotta kick start the system!
7. When was the last time you had a nightmare?
Oh gosh, a long time ago. Can’t really remember, I have happy (naughty) dreams.
8. Do you think you’ll change in the next 3 months?
I don’t doubt it. Everything changes.
9. Are you in a good mood?
Yes I am! It takes a lot to bring me down.
10. What are you gonna do Saturday night?
Maybe go out for a drink or stay in and watch a movie on disc. See how the mood takes us.
11. What are you going to spend money on next?
I’d love to get a new TiVo box for the tele or a new camera, but it’ll probably be just bills!
12. Are you having difficulty writing a new poem?
Not really, although I’m more prose with occasional splashes of poetry. It’s just finding the time!
13. When was the last time you cried?
Watching Anne Hathaway in Les Miserables. She sang so beautifully and poured so much emotion into it.
14. Would you ever want to swim naked?
Oh God yes!
15. Who do you take after, your mom or your dad?
Dad for looks and Mum for temperament.
16. What was the last thing that made you laugh?
Something a contestant said on ‘The Chase’ (uk tv quiz show)
17. Do you really, truly miss someone now?
At this precise moment? Yes, very much so.
18. Do you ever write in pencil anymore?
Always write my notes in pencil.
19. How do you really feel about twitter?
I love it! I would never have started writing without it and I’ve made some truly lovely friends on there.
20. If you could be one of the characters in Bones who would you be? Booth, Sweets or Hodgins?
Booth! He’s the man!
21. What colour are your eyes?
Variable! It depends on my mood and the lighting.
22. What does fame mean to you?
Ooh tough one! I suppose I’d enjoy it really. It would be very flattering to be well known.
23. Most awkward moment in highschool?
Blimey! That was a long time ago! I guess it was when I found I was the only boy in a class of 30 girls! They were all very nice to me though. I got a lot of attention!!
24. Most awkward moment on a date?
Realising we had nothing in common and nothing to talk about. It was a blind date.
25. What do you want right this second?
To be with the one I love.
26. Who was the last person you danced with?
27. Would you ever consider moving to Mars?
No. I wouldn’t mind a visit though!
28. Do you believe in love at first sight?
29. Listening to?
Ooh, all sorts! I love music. Anything from classical to heavy metal.
30. Do you tan in the nude?
lol! Good Lord no! Last time I lay on the beach to tan, 30 Greenpeace people tried to push me back into the water!
31. What was the last thing you cooked?
A nice big brunch! Bacon, sausage, eggs, hash browns. I’m a great short order cook.
32. What was the name of the last pet you owned?
33. If you could make love to a real angel would you?
In a heartbeat!
34. Are you right or lefthanded?
35. How long are you in the shower in the mornings?
I guess about 10 minutes or so.
36. Can you carry a tune?
Well I don’t think so, at least not on my own. My wife says I’m ok though.
37. Would you say your a religious man?
Yes I would. I have studied quite a few of the major ones and the message is the same.
38. Have you seen the movie Breakfast at Tiffany’s?
No I haven’t. I’ve seen Breakfast on Pluto though, that was good.
39. Do you like to cook?
Yes. But as I said, nothing fancy. I do a mean steak and I’m pretty good at cakes too.
40. Do you have large hands?
Not really. They’re just average I suppose.
41. What size feet do you have?
42. Do you sing in the car?
I have been known to belt out the odd number to accompany the radio.
43. When was the last time you ate chocolate?
This morning actually and I will again this evening, I love chocolate!
44. Do you think musicals are cheesy?
Not at all! One of my all time favourite movies is Moulin Rouge! Roxxxannne! Lol!
45. Ever eat a pierogi?
I had to look that up! No I haven’t but it sounds delicious now I know what it is!
46. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Cherry pie (I loved Twin Peaks)
47. Do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. Never seen one but that doesn’t mean they don’t exist. (I agree)
48. Do you believe in angels?
49. Occupations you wanted to be when you were a kid?
Pilot, scientist, lighthouse keeper…didn’t end up as any of them though.
50. What do you wear to bed?
Nothing but a smile!
51. What was the last movie you watched?
On disc, The Guard starring Brendan Gleeson. In the cinema, Iron Man Three.
52. Have you ever been to Russia?
No, but I’d love to.
53. Do you like to watch cooking programs?
I like Saturday Kitchen Live but don’t watch any others. (That James sure is hot!)
54. Do you find answering these questions difficult?
Not at all, I think they’re great fun!
55. Which museum have you visited the last?
The Maritime Museum in The Albert Dock, Liverpool
56. When were you last annoyed by something/someone?
Anytime I see or hear intolerant fanatical people, regardless of race or religion.
57. Do you cut your toenails?
Yes I cut them, I certainly couldn’t bite them lol! (Quite right)
58. Ever have a Deja-vu feeling?
Yes I have…Yes I have *smile*
59. Favourite George Michael song?
Kissing A Fool, his vocal range is fabulous in this one.
60. Did you learn to do the moonwalk?
No *laughing* I can just about manage normal walking! (Right leg up, forward, down. Left leg up, forward, down…)
61. Most awkward twitter request/comment?
Can’t say I’ve ever had one to be honest. I’m VERY broad minded.
62. If you could be a Disney cartoon, which one would you be?
Gosh these questions are good, they really make you think! I’ll go Buzz Lightyear I reckon or Carl Fredricksen from UP
63. Can you curl your tongue?
No, afraid not.
64. Favourite animal?
Cows! They’re just great!
65. Last concert you went?
Tom Jones, great show. (In fact that’s the only one I’ve been to)
66. Ever been in love?
Oh yes and still am. Hopelessly.
67. Appels or pears?
Um, um, both, but if I have to choose – pears. (Sorry apples, I still love you!)
68. Superman or Batman?
Batman. He’s much darker.
69. Have you ever watched a soap opera on tv?
70. Your true opinion on Oprah Winfrey?
Can’t say I watch her much but she seems ok.
71. Which Hero (tv serie) ability would you would like to posess?
Sylar, then I get to have the lot!
72. Do you believe in the evolution theory?
73. Have you ever been to a zoo?
Yes, but it saddens me to see magnificent animals in cages.
74. What was the last item you bought?
A new coffee machine.
75. Have you ever cried because you were so happy?
76. Do you believe the king is still alive? (Elvis)
No. Never was a big fan of his anyway.
77. Do you believe that vampires are real?
Sure, why not. Like ghosts, never met one but that doesn’t prove anything. Love to be one though!
78. Have you seen one of the Twilight series?
Not yet but I’ve got the box set to watch. It’s on my to do list.
79. Rom-com or Horror?
Horror. I will watch rom-com but given the choice…
80. Have you done something you regret?
Yes, usually if I’ve hurt someone’s feelings.
81. Favourite drink?
Benedictine & Brandy or Absinthe
82. Sushi or Pizza?
83. Have you ever been to Italy?
Yes. I actually lived and worked there for 7 months a few years ago.
84. Do you know how to play an instrument?
Sadly, no. I can play silly buggers from time to time if that counts. No? Thought not.
85. Hot tea or cold tea?
86. Are you patient?
I have the patience of Job, especially if I’m trying to teach or explain something to someone.
87. Ebook or paperback?
E Book I much prefer them for their convenience and for making notes on them, I’d never write on a real book!
88. iOS or Android?
I don’t know. Whatever it is on my BlackBerry.
89. If you could ride a Formula-1 for which team it would be?
I’m afraid I don’t follow motor sports so I wouldn’t know. You choose, I’ll drive. *smile* (that would be Ferrari)
90. Which are better black or green olives?
Yuck! Both as bad as each other!
91. Are you good at mathmatics?
Not at all. Managed to go *mumble* years so far without even knowing my times tables. Pure dunce at maths!
92. Pork or Beef?
Beef, if I really had to pick one.
93. Which term of endearment did you use as last?
My darling girl. I’m very loving and affectionate so I use many and frequently.
94. Which moviestar would you not mind to have breakfast with?
I’m going with Billy Bob Thornton on this. He was brilliant in Bad Santa! Though if it’s a morning after breakfast, then Angelina Jolie.
95. Have you ever told a lie you wished you could take back?
Yes I have.
96. Blond or Brunette?
Brunette. Though to be honest, at my age with my looks, I wouldn’t turn them down even if they were bald!
97. Did you like this interview?
Oh I’ve enjoyed it immensely! It’s been great fun and I’m honoured to have participated! Thank you!
98. What time you go to bed?
Around midnight usually, unless I’m really pooped and then it’s earlier
99. Do you solemnly swear to have told the truth and nothing but the truth so help you God?
I do so swear! It’s all true, every word! Honest to God!